1. B.Ed. 1st & 2nd year student is entitled for the membership of the library.
2. The members are to show their library card on entering the library, while borrowing books and journals and if asked to show again any time by the library Staff.
3. The member has to sign on the register being available at the entrance.
4. The students are allowed to be issued 2 books for 7 days and may renew the same for the additional 7 days. The faculty members are allowed to be issued 5 books for 30 days .
5. A non member may also use the library material in the premises by permission of the librarian.
6. The members are allowed to use reading room for the reading purposes on submission of their library cards.
7. The readers are not allowed to mark, underline, write, tear pages and damage the library documents.
8. Immense silence, and discipline are adviced to maintains decorum.
9. The members are expected behave in a reasonable and decent manner in the library and must not damage the library properties and disturb other members.
10. Smoking, eating, sleeping and talking loudly creating nuisance are strictly prohibited in the Library.
11. The newspapers and magazines must be read only in the library on the specific tables and should not be taken to any other reading spots.
12. Mobile Phones should keep switched off /vibrate mode while entering the library.